- VVV gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records: • Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles). • Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit). • Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys.
- VVV uses this information to: • Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools online and print. • Notify you of updates to our sites. • Notify you of relevant products and services. • Notify you of upcoming events and programs. • Notify you of outstanding membership dues or other related fees. • Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware. • Track usage of our sites.
- Email contact information. VVV does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. VVV may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by VVV together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
- Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be listed on VeryVintageVegas.com. VVV will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes: • When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
- VVV follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. VVV tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
- VVV utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs.
- Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.