Fremont Street Experience Hosts The Annual Fat Tuesday Bar Crawl – Downtown Las Vegas
* David “Mojo” Poe – 5-11pm – 3rd Street Stage
David “MoJo” Poe started his entertainment career as a child prodigy clarinetist. He will be performing Cajun and Zydeco music on Fremont Street with Swing Era great Benny Goodman.
* Carl Ferris – 7-11pm – Casino Center West
Carl Ferris’ improvisational saxophonist delights crowds nightly on Fremont Street Experience.
* Man on the Street – 7-11pm – 4th Street Area
Rouge Canopy Technician K-ARL steals access to the canopy interviewing visitors and displaying them on Viva Vision.
* Pete Contino Band – 8-11pm – 1st Street Stage
The Pete Contino Band entertains using a unique mixture of musical instruments described as “acoustic zydeco/blues.”
* Bob Sachs Dixieland Trio – 8-11pm – Main Street Area
Bob Sachs, Tom McDermott and Steve Johnson revive the New Orleans born Dixieland music.
Food and Drink specials
Free parking with validation upon check in for Fremont Street Experience Garage. 3 hour validation always available at participating casinos.
Click Here to RSVP
Text FREMONT to 99158* to RSVP for the event
* Message & Data charges may apply. Text STOP to End. Text HELP for Help.
Check in located at 425 Fremont Street, Suite 160, 89101, next to Walgreens. Check in and hand stamp required to receive special offers.
Must be 21 to participate. Restrictions apply. Management reserves all rights.